At Parity Technologies we maintain and create blockchain software: dealing with P2P networking, consensus algorithms, cryptography, databases, and decentralized applications can be expected.
We strive to write the fastest, lightest, and safest core technology in Blockchain and write lots of open-source code. Parity Technologies is based in Berlin and London, but remote work is possible for the right people and we are flexible on location.
We are looking for someone very experienced with the Rust programming language, all the way down to compiler knowledge. You will be responsible for the performance of our application and investigate problems, design necessary tests, perform monitoring and architect solutions to counter possible bottlenecks.
Parity works in a very flat hierarchy with lots of autonomy and high levels of personal responsibility, and we try to mimic an open-source workflow in much of what we do.
- Highly experienced with Rust.
- Understanding how the Rust compiler, toolchain, and async work.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and efficient implementation in modern programming languages.
- Keen interest in hunting down performance problems and memory leaks, including building tooling for it.
- Writing efficient and maintainable code.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
Nice to have:
- Understanding of blockchain technologies.
- An interest in decentralized and privacy technology and Web3.
- Knowledge of internals of the rust async stack, especially tokio and threading.
- Already written performance metering and improvement tooling.
- Competitive salaries and benefits.
- Opportunity to become an expert in latest blockchain technologies.
- Working at Parity means focusing on stuff that matters: building cutting-edge technology for a better and more decentralized internet. Our teams enjoy a high degree of freedom and autonomy to achieve that goal.
- Because we value initiative and learning, we've defined a generous personal improvement budget to attend conferences or skills courses of your own choosing. We think you know what's best for you!
- Parity is a diverse company with people from various countries and we will support you with
- German or English language courses where needed (and desired).
- We have a remote-friendly company setup.
- Bringing the team together is something we value a lot and we have regular company retreats (or will have, pending the Covid pandemic).
Not a perfect match to our requirements? We're happy to receive your application anyways and hear how you think you can help us achieve our mission.
Apply directly at https://grnh.se/3060623b3us