We are seeking a Backend Developer to join our team in a full-time capacity beginning March 1, 2021. This is a work remotely position but requires at least 5 hours overlap 10am - 6pm (EST).
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience in backend development, ideally in a digital product or agency environment
- Is willing to be unconventional. You aren’t afraid to try something new because you trust yourself - and more importantly, you trust your team
- Knows the latest trends and technologies, and is excited about creating immersive experiences
- Genuine passion for backend development, with validated experience using languages and frameworks like Node.js, PHP (Wordpress), and Ruby (Rails) to build scalable web applications and APIs
- Experience using datastores such as DynamoDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Elasticsearch and MongoDB
- Clear communication skills (both written and verbal) and be able to interact thoughtfully with a diverse group of people
- Thorough knowledge of common development practices and tools like continuous integration, Git, and TDD/BDD
- Experience working in an Agile environment, and the ability to follow established development processes, to create technical specifications, and to document your code
- Knowledge of scaling applications and identifying performance bottlenecks
- Capability, excitement and desire to mentor junior engineers and encourage growth and collaboration across development teams
- Actively engage in client meetings, by asking questions, bubbling up concerns, and be able to effectively communicate technical concepts to stakeholders
- Building front-end applications using React and/or React Native.
- Modeling data using single-table design in DynamoDB.
- Configuring, deploying and managing secure web application infrastructure on Amazon Web
- Services (extra points for experience with other cloud providers).
- Experience developing in a serverless architecture.
- CSD or CSP certifications
- CPACC certification
CRUSH & LOVELY
Crush & Lovely consults business leaders on how technology can reduce their overhead, increase their revenue, and improve their relationship with their customers. We use our 16 years of experience designing and building technology solutions to create the products that move the needle for companies.
To apply for this position, please go here to submit your application.