Curious about applying your tech skills in different domains? Enjoy planning and theory, but get the most joy out of the execution? Passionate about finding new ways of working with your teammates? Excited about solving human problems with a holistic approach?
Look at you sounding like a Reaktorian already 😎
The Amsterdam office has a unique vibe, being a lively mix of 18 nationalities. From day one, our growth philosophy has been to hire any and all Reaktorians out there. This has served us well, with a welcoming community of humans who will connect with you beyond the day-to-day. Check out the Reaktor culture in our blog and listen to our podcast.
We make our clients succeed in technology
Reaktor teams work in close co-operation with our clients. We deliver anything from the automation of beer brewing processes and fintech mobile apps; to the scaling of infrastructure needed for drops of limited-edition adidas sneakers.
When you’re a Reaktorian, you’re going to be collaborating with our top minds to solve really juicy tech problems in meaningful, future-forward ways. If it runs code, our team can make it.
- View your colleagues and clients as individuals with their respective strengths and weaknesses.
- Believe that sometimes tech is best solved with no code at all, but by talking to the right people.
- Can work with the team to decide the best tools for the job at hand. Sometimes it’s Clojure running in a Kubernetes cluster, and sometimes it’s a small piece of JS running on AWS Lambda.
- Enjoy working with juniors and seniors on the shiny and dirty bits of the codebase. No ivory tower architects here.
What about the tech?
We know that good developers can create great things in any language. We have no hard language or tech requirements. Things we get excited about include: functional programming, state management, Node.js, Clojure, TypeScript, React, Swift, Kotlin, SQL and NoSQL, Kanban.
Sounds like you? We need to meet!
- 💻 We’ll start with a brief video chat, just to say hi. Hi!
- 👋🏽 Then we’ll get to know you a bit better. We call this the Culture and Attitude interview.
- 😎 Next up is a technical interview. No brain teasers or sorting algos, we promise. You choose a couple of topics to discuss, we’ll choose a couple of topics to discuss.
- 📃 Finally, the closing interview. Here we discuss practicalities and make you an offer we hope you can’t refuse.
- ❤️ You’re in!
So, dear future colleague, we can’t wait to hear from you! Please, apply with this form.